You may have come across various people following different methods of studying. And elders also advise us to follow certain principles and guidelines which are long known to be fruitful. However, the best method is one’s own method. Nobody knows us better than we ourselves. Draft your own study plan according to your comfort and situation, as that only will yield the desired result.(Information source: https://www.essaywanted.com/). Many a times we take things easily which ultimately affects us. Many a times we take things easily which ultimately affects us. In this complicated world, it’s essential to have your things organised that helps in conducting your tasks smoothly. The same applies to your studies too. To have a smooth learning process, the environment has to be good. Concentration is very important for retention of whatever you study. There are some important things that need to be fixed before you start following your study schedule:
1. Place of study – Make sure the place you study is free of disturbances. There shouldn’t be any phone in the place you study. There should be no movement of people or family members near your study place. Television and music should be switched off while you are studying. Find out a place at your home where you can study regularly like a study table, your kitchen table or a nearby library. You should have a straight sitting posture while you study for better concentration.
2. Time of study – Find out at which time of the day you yield the maximum out of yourself. Avoid studying late night and take out maximum time during the day. Daily study during the same time to get comfortable with the schedule. Plan your schedule in such a way that you can have an uninterrupted study time. Keep breaks only after a long time like after every 2 hours. This helps you to create a good atmosphere wherein you are fully devoted to your studies.
3. Conditions – The place you study in should be properly lighted. The lights should not be too bright that would hurt your eyes and disturb you. The room should not be faintly lit too, as that would put lot of strain in your eyes. The place should not be too warm as that would make you sleepy or too cold that would slow down your thinking.
4. Distractions – Keep away from distractions to make your efforts more productive. Avoid friend’s phone calls while you are studying. Do not entertain those friends who try to demoralise you or make your nervous by boasting about finishing the syllabus before you.
5. Attitude – Have a positive attitude and be sure that you’ll give your best. Have the belief and put your efforts in the right direction. Do not underestimate yourself. Challenge yourself and work towards attaining your goals.
6. Health – One needs to be healthy to take on the challenge. Have a proper meal three times a day and snacks in between the meals. Drink a lot of water that keeps you hydrated all day.
When you have all these things in place, in no way you will feel defeated. Sometimes it’s our inner strength that determines our success. If you have a strong will power and keep taking the actions required, success will follow you.